Equality Project INC is a 501(c)(3) charity and advocacy organization. We fight for civil rights, securing full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community.
We are also dedicated to: improving the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS; reducing the incidence of HIV infection; and advocating for fair and effective HIV-related public policy. We are an organization helping those infected with HIV/AIDS. By offering assistance , education, resources, awareness, and funding to help those with financial needs to afford Medical Treatment and Medication. We are not a direct-service organization, but rather an advocacy arm for the LGBT community.
For millions of Americans, sport embodies our ideals of equality, fairness, perseverance, discipline and integrity. But in too many places, sports are not always a safe or affirming space for aspiring LGBTQ athletes. Help us raise money to make this possible for our youth. Every shirt or donation goes towards helping our LGBTQ youth achieve just that. Help make a dream come true, by making it safe, including them and helping them with the cost that might make it impossible. Please check out our online store coming soon!
We also provide leadership training’s, volunteer opportunities, and sponsorship opportunities to engage and grow the LGBT and straight-ally community involved in this fight.
- House Equality Act Extends Civil Rights Protections to Gay and Transgender People - By Catie Edmondson May 17, 2019 WASHINGTON — The House passed sweeping legislation on Friday that would prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual [...]
- #Giving Tuesday - Today is #GivingTuesday, the national day of charitable giving. We’re asking you to step up and support the state-based LGBTQ resistance. Can you donate $25 [...]
- Fargo PrideFest - This year will be the 1st Annual Pride Fest in June! (www.FM.EqualityProjectINC.org) This weekend will be packed of fun events for all ages to attend. [...]
- Equality Weekend Fargo-Moorhead - Equality Project is coming to Fargo-Moorhead in 2018! We are partnering up with Radio Free 95.9 in hosting events every few months throughout the year. [...]
- Trump announces ban on transgender individuals serving in military - President Trump touched off a firestorm Wednesday after tweeting that he wants to ban transgender people from serving in the U.S. military in any capacity [...]